· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?.
· Select ONE topic from the list below.
· Search for your own ONE Primary Research study that addresses this topic
· Review article to summarize the required information
· Write the paper with the required headings in APA format
· Must include in-text citations
TOPIC 1: Evaluating Nutritional Status: What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
TOPIC 2: Identifying those at risk for malnutrition: What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
TOPIC 3: Malnutrition associated with specific health conditions: What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
TOPIC 4: Outcomes associated with nutritional status: What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
TOPIC 5: Interventions to improve nutritional status: What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Introduction and Key Points (10 points)
· Select one topic from the five main topics and then describe your specific research question
· Defines the topic and question (overview)
· States why this is a problem (significance)
Article Search (25 points)
· Describe current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· What database was used, include search teams and methods
· Number of articles located
· Were any sources outside of the ATI module used?
Article Findings (25 points)
· How does this article address the topic
· What type of research was conducted (quantitative, qualitative, mixed-method)
· Describe all findings of the article
· Why was this article chosen specifically?
Evidence for Practice (25 points)
· Briefly summarize the findings/evidence
· How will this evidence improve practice?
· How will this evidence decrease a gap to practice?
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence?
Sharing of Evidence (25 points)
· Who would you share this evidence with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish sharing this evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
Conclusion (20 points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information is presented in a logical sequence
· All key points are addressed
· Shows depth of understanding of topic