Complete the questionnaire as both the leader and the follower..
Choose two assessments to complete from the list below. The assessments are at the end of chapter(s) 7, ,8 and9 in the Northouse text.
- Leader Member Exchange Theory (LMX)
- Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ) Form 5X- Short
- Authentic Leadership
Write a minimum of 3 pages (introduction through conclusion) addressing the following:
- Explain the leadership styles that you selected for your assessments.
- Briefly compare and contrast the leadership styles you selected.
Select 2 of the 3:
- LMX Questionnaire: Complete the questionnaire as both the leader and the follower. What range were you in and how do you interrupt your results?
- Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ) Form 5X- Short: Explain your beliefs/perceptions about transformational, transactional, and nontransactional leadership.
- Authentic Leadership Self-Assessment Questionnaire: Describe your results. Provide an overview of your scores for self-awareness, internalized moral perspective, balanced processing, and relational transparency.
- Your paper is required to be formatted in APA (7th edition).
- Write a minimum of 3-page double-spaced, 12 font, and APA formatted paper that addresses the questions above.
- Include a title page properly formatted in APA.
- You Do NOT need to include an abstract
- Make sure to include an Introduction to your paper. Your introduction needs to include a strong preview sentence.
- Create headings in the body of the paper (between the Introduction and Conclusion) that are named based on the content in that section of the paper. For example, your headings could be the trends you identified.
- Include a Reference page. You must include a minimum of three references (textbook and 2 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources).
Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements.
Your submission will go through turnitin. Turnitin evaluates the originality score of your paper. Your turnitin score should be 25% or less.