conduct a literature review of the major studies of servant leadership.
I need a research paper written. I will attached the instructions for the paper with this post.
Part 1 – Literature Review
· In this portion of the paper, you will conduct a literature review of the major studies of servant leadership. Note that every line in a literature review must be properly cited.
· You must cite 15 scholarly, peer-reviewed journals in addition to referencing all of the required reading.
· Based upon this literature review, you must develop the major criteria of servant leadership behavior.
· Though this is an individual assignment, you must include as part of your criteria a brief summary from your team’s Biblical Integration Project.
· This part is to be 2–3 pages, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and in the APA current edition.
Part 2 – Leadership Interview
· You will interview an established servant leader.
· Interview your chosen leader based upon the following criteria:
o The leader must be from a large organization (e.g. Fortune 1000 company, national non-profit organization, branch of the armed services, or a mega-church with membership over 10,000).
- The selected leaders must have both rank (e.g. business: a division head or vice president; military: full colonel or navy captain (O-6 or above); ministry: executive or senior pastor of a mega-church) and command (e.g., he must have managerial authority. A high ranking accountant does not qualify. However, the director of the accounting department for the whole company may qualify).
- The selected interviewee may be active or retired.
- NOTE: for the purpose of diversity, Liberty University and Thomas Road Baptist Church leaders are not eligible.
· You will develop your own set of questions for the interviewee based upon the literature review and whatever else you feel is appropriate from what you have learned in this course.
· Tips for the interview process:
o Identify yourself as a graduate student doing research and make it clear that you will take no more than 30 minutes of the executive’s time.
o Explain that you are in a leadership class and that you are learning about servant leadership.
o Tell your interviewee that you have identified him/her as a servant leader and that you want to find out a real executive’s perspective of servant leadership. Have a good reason (e.g. personal knowledge, an article you have read, testimony of subordinates, etc.).
o Be sure that you can contact your interviewee again if you need to ask follow-up questions or to thank the interviewee for his or her time.
· Provide a summary of the leader’s answers.
· Develop criteria which describe the leader’s perspective on servant leadership behavior.
· This part is to be 2–3 pages, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, and double-spaced.
Part 3 – Comparison/Contrast
· How does the leader’s criteria for servant leadership behavior compare to the criteria you discovered from the servant leadership academic research?
· How does it compare to the things you have learned about servant leadership from the group discussions?
· This part is to be 3–4 pages, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, and double-spaced.
· Total of 7–10 pages, not including the title page, abstract page, and reference page.
· Use of 15 scholarly sources plus the required reading and presentations.
· Appropriate use of citations to avoid plagiarism.
· Font is 12 pt. Times New Roman, double-spaced.
· APA current edition.