. Description of practicum setting and population. Share details about your site and your students.
Practicum Lesson Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to create a lesson plan to be delivered in the practicum setting. Refer to your student learning needs assessment data and annotated bibliography to complete this assignment.
Write a detailed lesson plan that includes the following information.
1. Description of practicum setting and population. Share details about your site and your students; are you in person? online? combination? Think about the generational and cultural information you described previously as well.(I am teaching in a Dialysis Unit about CLABSI. I will be giving inperson lecture, quizzes and PowerPoint presentation.
2. Lesson outcomes with rationale and alignment to student learning needs that were identified in your learning needs assessment. Connect your lesson outcomes to the learning needs you identified. Your lesson should be designed to fill the gaps you identified in that assessment. State your rationale!
3. Teaching strategies with research-based rationale for effectiveness. Look to the evidence to support your strategies. The evidence is always a good place to start when developing plans for class. What effective strategies have been reported in the literature?
4. Description of how different learning styles are addressed in your chosen teaching strategies.
5. Outline of content that will be covered in the lesson plan.
This resource requires a minimum of 2-3 scholarly sources.
This paper requires APA. Organize your paper using the questions as your headings. That way you will be sure not to miss any required information and I will be able to find it when I am grading.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
. Description of practicum setting and population. Share details about your site and your students