Identify the social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem..
Identify the social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
Select a practice problem related to the below readings (whatever you want) . Read the related chapter.
Bemker, M. A. & Ralyea, C. (2018). Population health and its integration into advanced nursing practice. DEStech Publications, Inc.
- Pediatric Issues (Chapter 7)
- Gerontology and the Aging American (Chapter 8)
- Military and Care for Veterans (Chapter 9)
- Chronic Disease (Chapter 10)
- Obesity – Opportunities Across the Continuum (Chapter 10)
- Population Health in Trauma and Mental Health (Chapter 12)
- Substance Use Disorders (Chapter 13)
- Infectious Diseases as a Population Health Issue (Chapter 14)
Reflect on the above reading and address the following.
1-Provide a brief statement introducing the selected practice problem.
2-Identify the social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
3-Describe a related Healthy People 2020 Goal.
4-Describe one evidence-based intervention to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
5-Define one measurable objective to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
-Use at least 3 sources apart from this mentioned above no later than 5 years.