prepare a total compensation package (salary or wages,benefits, bonuses, commission, medical etc.).
prepare a total compensation package (salary or wages,benefits, bonuses, commission, medical etc.)
After reading chapter 9 from your text book and watching the videos provided you should be able to prepare a total compensation package (salary or wages,benefits, bonuses, commission, medical etc.) for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounting Assistant
- Billing Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Service Manager
- Director of Manufacturing
- Vice President of Operations
- Prepare one page per position, based on the job description and job analysis from week 3. Keep in mind some positions will be salaried while others may be hourly.
- Also is the company offering 401k, does it match employee contributions?
- You must calculate government mandated benefits (FICA=Social Security & Medicare
- Medical benefits are provided as follows:
- Employee only costs 350.00 per month
- Employee and spouse costs $650.00 per month
- Employee and child(dren) costs $595.00 per month
- Family coverage costs $950.00 per month
***You determine what type of coverage your “employee” will be requiring***
- Include how your company is creating compensation packages that stand out, not just providing mandated benefits (think outside the box)