presentation slides demonstrate an appropriate use of graphics and artwork..
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Your boss wants you to make a presentation on your team effectiveness report (completed in Week 3) to the management team including your chief executive officer.
Using the South University Online Library research how to create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Based on your research, create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that satisfies the following parameters:
- The presentation demonstrates an understanding of its purpose and its audience.
- The presentation has an effective introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The presentation follows the appropriate parts of the 10/20/30 rule.
- The template used for the presentation is appropriate for the audience and the message in terms of text, color, artwork, and graphics.
- The presentation slides demonstrate an appropriate use of graphics and artwork.
- Speaker notes are provided.
- Materials are correctly cited and the final page lists the references correctly.
- By the due date assigned submit your work to the Submissions Area.
- Submit your presentation in a Microsoft Power Point document.
- Name your document SU_BUS2023_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt
attached is the assignment from week 3 for reference