Select the appropriate and ethical response to a crisis..
–> Please write the final paper based out of attached files.
–> please go through all the rubric attachments to receive the high grade.
it also contains the feedback of the professor for other assignments and as well as 6 Discussion in one document.
During the course of your graduate program of study, you will be introduced to many business disciplines requiring many types of insight and decisions. Listening to the words of many different people who speak the different languages of their discipline and their culture will be necessary. As we listen and make business decisions, our moral and ethical foundation must be preeminent. Developing a personal ethical statement is the first step in making ethical decisions.
Throughout this course, you have worked on the various components of your personal ethics framework. Your reflections were designed to help you measure performance with respect to important ethical behaviors, skills, or concepts discussed throughout the course.
The ability to make ethical decisions in the increasing multi-cultural work environment requires an important skill for the global manager. As we listen and make business decisions, our moral and ethical foundation must be preeminent. Developing a personal ethical statement is the first step in making ethical decisions.
The most potent defense against erosion of ethics is a robust, pre-determined ethical framework for personal decisions. This assignment will lead you through the process of establishing your personal framework for ethical decisions.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Evaluate one’s personal ethical standards and create a personal/professional framework to guide decision making compatible with a Christian world-view.
- Select the appropriate and ethical response to a crisis.
- Synthesize the interrelatedness of biblical principles and the ethical and legal fabrics in American society.
- Textbook: Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review and consider your devotional reflections (1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1 5.1 and 6.1) and your responses and the feedback from your instructor for Assignments: 1.4, 2.4, 4.4, and 5.4.
- Create a personal code of ethics and framework that will guide you in professional and personal decision making.
- Part I: Personal Code of Ethics
- Your code should address behavior in the following areas: Relationships, Honesty, Integrity, Work Ethics, Transparency, and Diversity.
- For each element of your code, justify your principle by linking it to a concept articulated in the secular or biblical ethical frameworks presented in this class. Provide a detailed evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Part II: Personal Ethical Framework
- Why does each of us believe what we do?
- Why do we choose to respond in a particular way when faced with an ethical dilemma?
- Describe how your personal code of ethics will help you respond when confronted with an ethical dilemma.
- How will your personal code of ethics allow you to advance diversity in your workplace? (inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, age, disability [physical or mental], sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, and socioeconomic status for example)
- Part I: Personal Code of Ethics
- Your paper should be between 1200 and 1500 words.
- Be sure to use correct spelling, grammar, and APA format and include at least five scholarly sources and biblical integration in the paper. (Note: cover pages, academic sources, reference pages, etc. do not count towards the word length requirement in your paper.)