Tomtom Case Study.
Tomtom Case Study
- It’s a 30 minute presentation on Tomtom Case Study. Create slides for your presentation on this topic.
- Annotate each slide with what you want to say about the slide — either by adding notes at the bottom of the slide or in a separate document. (Using Microsoft PowerPoint.)
- The 2 case questions need to be answered are:
- Has TomTom done the appropriate planning to operate strategically and competitively?
- What opportunities and threats do you see for TomTom? What macroenvironmental trends contribute to your analysis?
- There should have a total of 15 quiz questions(multiple choice) in a separate Excel file. You can see the Quiz Question Template on another file.
Please look at the presentation fomat&flow for detailed instruction.