What are the differences among the findings of all 5 of the research articles?.
Expentancy Theory —write a 900–1,000 word paper on the topic. The paper will have 5 scholarly articles, which have been published within the previous 4 years; each of the articles must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. The paper is not a restatement of the original DB post, but is a review of all 5 of the scholarly articles. each of the articles must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. The paper is not a restatement of the original DB post, but is a review of all 5 of the scholarly articles. Some of the questions that must be addressed in the paper are:What are the common themes among the findings all 5 of the research articles?What are the differences among the findings of all 5 of the research articles?What is unique in each article regarding the author’s approach to the concept?According to the authors of the articles, why is the concept important to an organization’s leadership?Paper Requirements: The paper is to be your original work and written solely for this course. Although past papers can be minimally referenced, papers previously submitted or work from previously submitted assignments cannot be used to fulfill this assignment. The paper must be written using current APA format and include a title page, an abstract, and a references list. The paper must have a minimum of 900 words and a maximum of 1000 words. The word count does not include the cover page, abstract, or reference pages.It must be submitted as a Word document (.doc). The finished paper must be uploaded, as an attachment, by the published deadline. Any charts, graphs, pictures, etc. must be put in an appendix and do not count toward the word count. Block quotes cannot be used and will not count toward the word count requirement.References must be as follows:A minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references must be used.Each reference must be from a different peer-reviewed journal published within the past 4 years. Each of the articles chosen must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. Textbooks, books, web blogs, abstracts, dissertations, magazines, and other ancillary materials cannot be counted as one of the required references.All references must be cited somewhat equally in the narrative with no references over- or under-represented.The 5 articles Are:
- 1online????A Dual-Identity Model of Responses to Deviance in Online Groups: Integrating Social Identity Theory and Expectancy Violations Theory by Nicholls, Spencer Byron; Rice, Ronald ECommunication Theory, 08/2017, Volume 27, Issue 3Abstract Several theories have sought to address responses to normatively deviant behavior, but have done so with a focus either on group-level or on individual-level behavior…Journal ArticleFull Text Online Preview Cited by Cite this item Email this item Save this item More actions
- 2online????Intentions to Comply Versus Intentions to Protect: A VIE Theory Approach to Understanding the… by Burns, A. J; Roberts, Tom L; Posey, Clay; More…Decision Sciences, 12/2018, Volume 49, Issue 6…. Through expectancy theory and its central components of valence, instrumentality, and expectancy (VIE), we investigate the role of insiders…Journal ArticleFull Text Online Preview Cite this item Email this item Save this item More actions
- 3online????Entrepreneurial motivation and self-employment: evidence from expectancy theory by Barba-Sánchez, Virginia; Atienza-Sahuquillo, CarlosInternational Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 12/2017, Volume 13, Issue 4… a solid industrial fabric to support the creation of wealth, employment and welfare. In this context, the aim of this research is to confirm a theoretical model based on Expectancy Theory to explain self-employment in terms…Journal ArticleFull Text Online Preview Cites / Cited by Cite this item Email this item Save this item More actions
- 4online????How industry peers improve your sustainable development? The role of listed firms in… by Yang, Xue; Wang, Yuandi; Hu, Die; More…Business Strategy and the Environment, 12/2018, Volume 27, Issue 8… from peers in the same industry. Drawing on signaling theory and expectancy theory, we complement existing studies by highlighting the role of listed firms in raising other firms’ awareness and motivation of adopting environmental…Journal ArticleFull Text Online Preview Cites Cite this item Email this item Save this item More actions
- 5online????An expectancy theory approach: What motivates and differentiates German house owners in the… by Baumhof, Robert; Decker, Thomas; Röder, Hubert; More…Energy & Buildings, 10/2017, Volume 152…. This was done utilizing Vroom’s Expectancy Theory. We compared house owners who stated an intention to undertake energy efficient refurbishment measures, house owners who stated a need for such measures but no intention, and house owners…Journal ArticleFull Text Online Preview Cited by Cite this item Email this item Save this item More actions